Meet Eli Acevedo
Writing about oneself is difficult since you are not your degree or occupation. As an IT Professional and Experienced business Consultant, I see that as a liability because we’re used to operating behind the scenes and avoiding exposure.
I’m an experienced Information Technology professional with more than 25+ years of experience in the computer sector, information security, enterprise solutions, learning, and server technologies. I’m a pretty disciplined individual that enjoys sports and working out. I had the opportunity to participate in a variety of sports during my childhood. I’ve always enjoyed staying fit, whether it was by running early in the morning, going to the gym, riding my mountain bike, or simply working out whenever I could.
I love helping others and witnessing them progress from point A to point B. And transforming their concepts into crystal clear businesses that can provide financial freedom. I advise and teach entrepreneurs how to use technology to gain control and peace of mind. Also discussed are time management and focus tactics for balancing work and family life. In addition, sales and persuasive strategies are covered.
How do I work!
Because it encompasses all I do, I’m a living example of discipline, consistency, self-control, and motivation. I love waking up at 5:00 a.m. every day and devoting the first hour of the day to myself and my projects.
Since I began tracking my reading habits with the Apple Books app, I’ve accomplished a lot by devoting only 25 minutes per day to reading and writing. My current reading streak is 1,341 days until today’s date 07/31/2023, and counting. There is no fast reading competition; I simply enjoy what the author has to say and search for ways to apply it to my life.
My 25-minute writing session has resulted in two books “Being Broke No More” and “The Invisible Chain.” Cooking is a third option. I haven’t decided on a name yet, but it will discuss how to establish a Functional Business Plan to help digital entrepreneurs traverse all of these online venues and give them shape and structure like any other company.
- Attain my dream job at IBM and be promoted to be part of the HEAT Team, “High Enterprise Accuracy Team,” handling penalty accounts with a 2-hour response.
- Sell an Educational Business for $7 million in 2010.
- Bring a European Entity to promote e-learning called Virtual Educa, which opened a branch in Colombia, my home country.
- Represent my home country, Colombia, on BETT by providing technology and education solutions.
- Become an international speaker at Virtual Educa Argentina with subjects about Education in Virtual Environments and immersive learning.
- Have satisfied clients with over 12+ years of business relationships.
- Run a Digital Marketing agency in three countries.
- Have a Business consulting Company
- Co-own a media platform for Nurses in Texas
- Co-own a Healthcare software company
- Run my own Online academy.
- Promote and sell our frameworks and methodologies through The GrowIT Method.
- Run an online store promoting Colombian culture.
- Help my kids build their businesses and earn money digitally.
- A few other partnered endeavors
Unlock Your Business’s Full Potential Today!
Contact us today to schedule a consultation and discover how our tailored solutions can unlock your path to success.